Watchlists & Blacklists
Watchlists & Blacklists provide “Warning Notices” from financial authorities and supervisors (Bafin, FMA, CBFA, FINMA, CNMV, MAS, FCA etc.), “Wanted” lists from police departments, governments, national and international investigation authorities (Interpol, FBI, DEA, DIA etc.), lists from international tribunals, enforcement actions, disqualified directors and debarred companies from governmental and international agencies.
- High quality data in line with the lists published by the authorities
- Audit proof lists. Full documentation is provided with content description and dates of publication of the lists, in line with requirements of auditors and regulators
- Names are separated from other information to facilitate the search
- Aliases and other additional information (e.g. address)
- DOB (date of birth) and POB (place of birth) available for most individuals, for perfect identification / matching
- All lists are fully and consistently structured (all in the same format)
- Ideal structure for an efficient client portfolio check against the lists
- Easy to integrate in any IT system
- Reviewed by compliance specialists
- Online check or download
- Possibility to select your lists or countries of interest
- Structured lists easy to integrate with IT systems
- Flexible file format (e.g. xml, txt, csv etc.)
- Flexible delivery (e.g. download link)
Information is extracted from more than 1'450 risk relevant lists originating from over 90 countries and translated from multiple languages. It is a comprehensive risk and reputational management tool that covers:
- White collar crimes
- Crimes against humanity
- Terrorist threats
- Non-financial sanctions
- Unauthorised business activities
- Warning lists by financial authorities
- Disqualified directors and debarred companies
- International warrants, national wanted persons, regional warnings, detention records and civil records
- Lists of international tribunals, anti money laundering and anti corruption entities
- Special lists (e.g. persons associated to the mafia, companies using slave labor etc.)
- Customised lists on demand. Additional hundreds of thousands of names from various risk categories can be added to the basic Watchlists & Blacklists offering
- Compliance, legal and reputational support
- Cost-efficient minimization of the risk of fraud, corruption and money laundering
- Extensive global coverage
- Audit-proof documentation
- Original categorized lists with the proper references
- Cost-efficient automatic screening for large numbers of names
- Well-structured data, easy-to-integrate
- Optimization of name matching and evaluation process conducted by compliance officers
- No rumours and doubtful information
- Official sources, relevant data
- No disputes, no legal issues
- Select and acquire the databases / information which best fit you needs.
Official, recognized, documented sources
- International organizations such as the World Bank, Interpol and international tribunals
- National governments, internal ministries and police departments
- National banks, licensing authorities and regulators
- Financial authorities (FINMA, Bafin, FCA, FMA etc.)
What are “Watchlists & Blacklists”?
Under this title info4c provides a wide variety of lists covering additional compliance, risk management and reputational needs. There are "Warning Notices" from financial authorities and supervisors (Bafin, FMA, FINMA, FCA...) but also "Wanted" lists from police departments, governments, national and international investigation authorities (Interpol, FBI, DEA, DIA...), lists from international tribunals, enforcement actions, disqualified directors and debarred companies from governmental and international agencies.
What distinguishes your offer of “Watchlists & Blacklists”?
Sources are only official recognized regional, national or international authorities: this assures quality and reliability to the compliance officer and other users. info4c covers more than 80 jurisdictions including Eastern European countries, Latin America, Middle East, India, China etc. translating names and relevant content in English where necessary.
How often do you update your databases?
The PEP Desk® is updated constantly and published every 2 weeks. Standard prices are based on monthly deliveries Sanction lists are updated daily and standard prices are based on deliveries every 2 weeks. Watchlists & Blacklists are updated depending on the list (more than 1000 lists from over 80 countries).
Do you sell complete systems (software) for the client’s portfolio checking?
Our core product is the content but we work together with various IT partners and our databases are integrated in many different IT systems.