Who we are
We are a boutique information company that provides curated and focused intelligence for legal requirements (compliance).
Our team is international and we are globally active. We have an excellent international partner network.
We were founded in 2002 and are based in Zurich, Switzerland.
info4c is completely independent, owner managed and driven.
What we do
We deliver customised data feeds to our partners & clients directly from our curated and dedicated compliance info databases.
Our focused information supports your compliance process in a straightforward, efficient and cost effective manner.
info4C databases are based on legal requirements and structured in line with regulatory categories.
Sources of information are almost exclusively official authorities and recognised organisations.
info4c documents all its sources. Our documentation is audit proof.
Why we do it
We help our clients to critically understand what is required to continue to exist as a good corporate citizen in their
The intrinsic quality of our information empowers our clients to make informed decisions.
What makes us unique
Compliance information curated by info4c has intrinsic qualities that make it a fundamental prerequisite for our clients compliance processes and risk management.
- Our methodology and centralised quality assurance procedures guarantee that our data leads the industry in quality
- All our information is curated specifically for compliance and risk management
- We research our information in over 20 languages from official, public, reliable, reputable and transparent sources – no rumours
- Info4c data is current, updated continuously and relevant
- Our documentation is audit-proof
- All info4c data and information is GDPR compliant
Innovative, Independent & Certified
- info4c is independent, innovative, data-centric and technology-agnostic, this helps us focus our solutions on client needs
- We are the only truly European AML / KYC provider
- We are the only provider that has audited PEP, Sanction Lists and Watchlists & Blacklists process standards in line with FATF, the EU, Swiss, UK, USA and other national regulators
- Our data hosting has a state-of-the-art security standard with certified partners: ISO 9000 / ISO 27000 / ISAE 3402
- We design our solutions and data to make your processes more efficient and minimise unnecessary processing costs
- Our information is structured and easy to integrate with flexible formats (incl. XML, CSV, TXT) that can be delivered to all IT systems.
- Multiple selection, bundling, client customisation and packaging is possible. e.g. legal requirement, purpose, jurisdiction, legal environment, specific process etc.