Online Due Diligence check
Our compliance information research kiosk enables you to do an online due diligence check.
If you are interested or would like to know more please contact us:
If you are already a client you can login here:
Do you occasionally require high quality, relevant and accurate compliance information to fulfil your compliance processes?
Register your account with us, login and pay as you go. You will gain access to our curated and comprehensive online compliance data & information system - including:
- Politically exposed persons (info4c PEP Desk®)
- Individuals, companies and other entities
- Country specific risks
- Warning lists by financial authorities
- Descriptions of sanctions, authorities and competences
- Financial sanctions in various jurisdictions
- Debarred companies and disqualified directors
- Wanted persons etc.
- A vast collection of other compliance relevant lists
- Country risk matrix - various compliance relevant factors by country including:
- Sanctions information
- Corruption Perceptions Index (CPI) by Transparency International
- Major Money Laundering Index by the INCSR
- FATF List
- US President’s list of major illicit drug producing and drug-transit countries etc.
- Pay as you go searches and downloads available
- Browser based, no technical set up required