PEP Desk® Database
The PEP Desk® contains Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and important persons from more than 240 countries and territories.
- Extensive global coverage
- Designed to comply with regulatory requirements maximizing efficiency
- Customized and flexible structure
- Country selection
- Optional alternative scripts (Cyrillic, Arabic, Mandarin, etc.)
- Free selection of categories
(Regional public officials, Ex PEPs who have not been in office for more than one year...)
- Gender and title selection for minimization of screening effort
Clients and partners can select the information that they really need. The info4c PEP Desk® is structured in line with regulatory and other important categories:
- Heads of state
- Cabinet members and ministerial staff
- Members of the parliament
- Family members of and closely associated persons to PEPs
- Highest members of the judiciary
- National bank governor and members
- Political and religious leaders
- Military officials
- Senior executives of state owned companies
- Ambassadors, consuls, diplomats
- Regional PEPs
- Cost-efficient, automatic screening for a large numbers of names
- No irrelevant data and unnecessary processing work results in a minimisation of false positives
- No rumours and doubtful information results in no legal issues
- Official and reliable sources
- Audit-proof documentation
Sources of information for PEP Desk® are almost exclusively official government websites (presidency, government, legislative bodies, supreme courts of justice, military administration etc.) and official gazettes where laws, decrees, investitures and depositions are published.
How does PEP Desk® compare to providers of similar products and services?
info4c focuses on providing our clients and partners with the relevant information they need for their decision making. We therefore separate compliance information into different databases that serve various regulatory and compliance purposes. Our PEP Desk® database is often compared to other products in the market which contain different kinds of compliance data (sanctions, PEPs, other lists and news). Such databases may appear interesting but can be biased, based on biased information or even contain completely irrelevant information for most internal processes and regulatory needs.
The info4c PEP Desk® is ideal for the purpose of identifying PEPs; it contains information in line with regulatory requirements, definitions of politically exposed persons and other important categories. This avoids unnecessary work, maximises cost-efficiency in matching portfolios of names, and minimises the effort in analysing the end results. In addition, the categorisation and structure of our database allows our clients and partners to customise and select information in line with internal guidelines, local requirements and additional needs. One should note that the definition of PEPs is subject to differences in various jurisdictions and might be also different from institution to institution within the confines of regulatory limits. Our database assures an optimal due diligence compliance mechanism.
For clients or partners that wish additional compliance-relevant information beyond the PEP Desk®, info4c offers a separate “Watchlists & Blacklists” database and "Sanction Lists".
What kind of sources do you revert to for the update of your PEP Desk®?
Sources of information for the PEP Desk® are primarily official government websites (presidency, prime minister & cabinet ministers, legislative bodies, supreme courts of justice, military administration etc.) and official gazettes in which laws, decrees, investitures and depositions are published.
How often do you update your databases?
The PEP Desk® is updated constantly. Standard prices are based on monthly deliveries. Sanction lists are updated daily and standard prices are based on deliveries every 2 weeks. Watchlists & Blacklists are updated individually at different times (there are currently more than 1'450 lists from over 90 countries).
Do you sell complete systems (software) for the client’s portfolio screening?
Our core product is compliance information and content. We work with various international service providers and IT partners and our databases are integrated in many different IT systems. We provide an online due diligence check for clients.